Project Title: Cabinet of Curiosities.I was definitely not in love with this project when I read the brief for the first time. In fact I was dreading it.
Anyway I got on with it and am now thoroughly enjoying it.
After taking quite a while researching through libraries and museums all across London I have finally come up with a final idea that I am pleased with.
I am making a photo album. (I'm not taking "cabinet" literally. A cabinet is an item used for storage, so is a photo album).
My research took me around all these fascinating exhibitions filled with interesting little... things. Continuing research through many an art book on collage and photo montage I found my style.
I looked at how curious people can be. Gossip! It's extreme interest/curiosity for a group or individual.
The press can easily manipulate a story to gain greater interest in their story. You could say it's as easy as sticking one person's head on another person's body.
I then decided to play with the photographs in my album. I changed them to create greater interest. Make them more thought-provoking.








congrats on your first ever blog post! xxx
ReplyDelete